Monday, July 6, 2009

Call Reunion!

[UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
Cam says it's time for bed, so I'll finish this post later. :)
The reunion is best told in pictures. :) I sat on Cameron for most of the reunion.
I really like him!

I shot a gun for the first time in my life.
I actually called out and popped 2 balloons in a row!
Needless to say, I was proud of myself. :)

On the last night, we had a barn dance.
Cam had the guts to show his family what we do for fun [sometimes!]
I had a blast dancing with him.
His younger cousins kept saying,
"O, Kristin! You're so lucky to have a guy who's such a good dancer!"
And yes, yes I am. :)



4 comments:

Emilee said...

cute pics! it was so fun! and now...on to real life...

Jessica Daly said...

Cam.. is my favorite dancer.. ;)

Angie said...

Looks like so much fun! I am shocked to hear this was the first time you shot a gun! Just as I was beginning to wonderful if you had any Frost blood in you at all I read you hit your target twice and am relieved. Thank you for not embarrassing the family!

Caralee said...

It was fun to see you guys there. Good job on popping the balloons!