Wednesday, August 6, 2008

LOSER STATUS :(

As of recently I have fallen off of my awesome streak of working out, sleeping, and eating right. It's the most frustrating thing in the world when you've been good for a month to let it all go in a few days. UGH! In my defense, my lovely sister Lindsay got me sick last week. I don't think I've been so void of energy in my entire life. I decided that it would be in my best interest to lay off the intense workout regimen for a while and just let my body recover. The thing is, is I'm kind of an all or nothing kind of person. (i.e. when I'm not working out, I'm not focused on sleeping right or eating right either.) Since my stomach wasn't what was sick I have consumed an impressive amount of brownies, otter pops, cheesecake, and cupcakes. I was on a deal with myself where I get sugar on Sundays. It makes me appreciate Sundays. I have something to look forward to. AND it helps save money because I'm not spending money on sugary things throughout the week. (but ask me if I had 2 brownies at lunch today and a taffy at work. yikes) I've bought a chocolate cookbook for this exact reason. The sugar I should be consuming is high quality and indulgent...and only a small amount once a week. Sounds pretty awesome except I have absolutely no will power. I'm still not all the way better, but I've decided I have to workout in some way shape or form and get back on the train. I've also decided that I get absolutely NO junk food until I get back from California. Not that any of you care, but I feel a whole lot better when I write out my plan. :) Here's the plan! I'll bike until I feel up enough to run. I'm in bed by 11 every night. and No junk food until I get back from California. It's doable. I feel so much better when I take care of myself. I also think I need to actually take the vitamins my dear mother sends me. On top of that I need to pack because I'm moving next Friday, finish up the last little bit of Cameron's birthday present, do laundry, go grocery shopping, and figure out how to get myself up to Salt Lake to catch my flight in a couple weeks. I'm sure between then and now I'll have some bankruptcies to input and a new song I feel like learning on the guitar. *phew. My life is kind of overwhelming today. haha. I should probably just start with, "Kristin, get yourself to the gym and avoid the brownies on your counter like the plague."

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

:) I like brownies...and i'm sorry you got sick. But look at all the blessings...like you look so attractive when you sniffle. :)