Thursday, May 21, 2009

a-Mae-zing!

Last weekend, we drove up to Salt Lake for our weekly temple trip. We got there right at 3, so we had to wait for the 4 o'clock session. It was nice to just be together in the peace and quiet. I'm always amazed at how beautiful everything is. I'd never been to the Salt Lake Temple before, and I'm 100% sure we'll be back there again soon.

After the temple, we quickly switched gears and headed a few miles south to the Mae concert. We sat through at least 4 opening bands and got all mashed up in the stink of sweaty bodies, but as soon as Mae came on, everything was worth it! I've never felt so OLD though! It was weird being married at a rock concert...we left about halfway through Mae's part of the show and found the nearest Chili's for dinner. We got back to Provo just a bit after midnight, but the next morning we could barely get out of bed! Looks like our days of staying out all night and rocking out at concerts are about over. lol.

Either way-Saturday night was a BLAST!



3 comments:

Kristi said...

I remember feeling like that. It was hard to accept, but easy at the same time. I'm glad I reached that point with a husband and not just random roommates. I stay up super late again now because it's quiet and I can edit in peace, but then I'm always wiped out the next day.

KeNzIE said...

RoCk ON!You guys are my favorite couple ever!!

Nancy said...

Yeah, I felt that way at the last Mae concert I went to . . .
Dad