...went a bit like this. :)
1. I was woken up by a kiss on the cheek, my robe, and a gorgeous hubby who turned the alarm off.
2. He surprised me with a fantastic breakfast. [chocolate chip, banana, & strawberry pancakes with homemade syrup and fresh oj]
3. There was a pot of flowers by my place instead of a bouquet because I mentioned I wanted to get into gardening. He also got me enough dirt to fill the other 2 pots on our balcony. I plan to plant herbs. :)
4. Cam wrote me such a sweet card that made me fall even more in love with him, if that's possible.
5. We had a relaxed morning, grabbed the stuff we needed for church and walked in the sunshine all the way there. I was ready a half hour early so we had time!
6. Bishop gave me the chance to talk for a couple of minutes about my incredible mother in Sacrament Meeting.
7. We taught Sunday School. It went really well. We were able to use our felt-board tithing story from EFY again. Let's hear it for nostalgia!
8. We walked home from church and talked non stop and enjoyed a rare day where Provo decides it's allowed to be Summer-for real.
9. Our apartment smelled incredible from the meal Cameron put on before we left. He wouldn't let me anywhere near the kitchen.
10. We bummed around in basketball shorts for a couple of hours, made homemade kettle corn and watched The Greatest Game Ever Played.
10a. I got a nap.
11. I spent over an hour talking to my sister and my mom. [Free weekend minutes! yay!]
12. Cameron sat down next to me on the couch and asked me to grab him the card he wrote me, he wanted to see it for some reason.
13. I get the card for him and 2 TICKETS TO MAE ON SATURDAY fall out. :)
14. We go on a walk for an hour and hold hands the entire time.
Love is wonderful, isn't it?