- works at Gurus in the mornings
- took Molecular Biology in Spring Term [and got an A! woot!]
- works at Dr. Carr's Chiropractic Office until 6:30 M-Th
- bikes 30 minutes to and from the chiropractic office
- homework, homework, homework
- drove to AZ for Grandpa Frost's funeral
- drove to AZ for the Call Family Reunion
- picked up the beamer and drove back to UT with the top down [hair blowing in the wind for 7 hours, that's love :)]
- started summer term: taking Pearl of Great Price and Weightlifting
- works 15 hours a week at the RSC designing books
- works 20 hours a week at Gardner Village [in West Jordan] as the marketing intern
- works as much as she possibly can for Eastwind Creations designing wedding announcements
- took 2 classes spring term: Writing about the Arts and Humanities, and Family History [still waiting to hear on grades]
- drove to AZ 2 weeks in a row with Cam
- started summer term: taking anthropology 101...don't procrastinate your gen eds!
Current Status of Hobbies:
- Quilt: in a bag, underneath the end table. Sewing Machine hasn't been plugged in for over 6 weeks now.
- Scrapbook: coming along slowly but surely. Lucky to add 1 page to it every week
- Sudoku: Still on puzzle set 43. they get harder as you go on! augh!
- Skirts: purchased fabric today, looking for a pattern. I buy fabric like I know what I'm doing with it. lol.
- Blog: pathetically neglected.
Stay tuned for the explanation of the fun!
- 2nd honeymoon [sort of]
- shaving cream fight
- hot springs
- bed and breakfast surprise [spiders]